Sunday, January 4, 2009

San Antonio Shoebox Swap SNEEK PEEK

Hey SCS'ers.......Wanna SNEEK PEEK.......Hmmmmmm should I or should I not...eh why not...I have been a busy bee this past week while on vacation getting ready for the big day....I am soooo excited....it's almost here......YIPPEE. But wanted to show you....a few things what I made for everyone.....and for the tables...and of course MY CARD!

First off THE NAME BADGES, we will be soo professional, even has the CLIP, LOL. Take a looksie you might see your name, I did not photograph them all but I just grabbed a handful and layed em out for a photo MOMENT.....so whatcha think.... DH helped me make em New Year's eve, what a sweet guy! Awhhhhhh ...I know. We watched the ball drop as I glued and he clipped...LOL...it was fun times.....


Next I really made a paper CAKE. These are sooooo fun! They are timely must have PATIENCE PATIENCE, but they are soooo cute...when they are done! So for the table centerpieces they each will have a slice of CAKE with the table letter. I even stamped "you are seated at table no." under each letter LOL. I haven't figured how I will display wanting to see if I can make a mini cake stand so that the "slice" is elevated for viewing....so that's in the works...So anyone up for a chocolate slice.......
Wanna SLICE...



Yum.......


Wanna SNEEK PEEK?


And here it be....the BIGGIE SNEEK PEEK, here is my card all done and waiting till SSDay.... I used the sock monkey stamp from SU! he is soooo cute....And he is having a little valentine FUN to his sweetheart......And all my kit's are ready to go...yayy. I am new year's resoluting..."STAYING AHEAD" of the game.....I don't want to be rushing.....


Well happy new year once again.....enjoy your evening....thanks for looking....





1 comment: