Saturday, January 10, 2009

A January Swap Done!!


Ok it's friday nite, and I am working on my swaps! Here is two I completed last nite for a swap on SCS "What's your favorite embellishment" hosted by Ms. Heather. I chose stickles...cuz stickles are soooooooooo fun and add sparkle to everything, and my other card was using primas! I went classic style, did some sponging, and of course used my new digital download papers from MFT Stamps....These downloads you can print from your own PRINTER! And sooo far XXX my fingers, it hasn't used too much ink yet! So here ya go:

Primas...Waaaa La....




And for all the cupcake lovers....and myself, I could use and have cupcakes everyday, "CUPCAKES AND STICKLES" YEAYYY....


Sweet yummies...for the tummy.....


Well toodles..on to some more cards...




No comments:

Post a Comment