Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blasting Back to the past.....GOSH!

Isn't it the wierdest thing, that when you've forgotten something, than years down the road when rummaging thru something...you go "OH GOSH", I remember these, but WOW I look soooo different..Those are always my thoughts, with photos. Tonite Kris had dug out the ol handy camcorder one mind you with "TAPE" lol not the DVR memory, and he realized oh this is the one we took on our honeymoon to Jamaica, in o5'


2005

My word, that seems so far away...it's not in "YEARS" persay, but when you think back...of all the things, you've done...it's SO FAR mind blowing...I find it neat to come across ol' photos, specially when I can say.."wow, I was damm good lookin" LOL...cuz you know some photos, you look back and laugh..., or think what the hell was I wearing..due to decade fashion trends....Although, if any of you have those BIG ol' Sunglasses, they a comin back! So a breif jot down honeymoon lane..I thought I'd share with you....


Jamaican Sunset...
Our Resort, Sandals Whitehouse...
The Newlyweds.......at the time of course...

yeaaa....we're married.....

A beautiful flower...for his wife.....


Oh, and this of course was still on the camera...MEET Ms. Candy...


She was his delight for his bachelor party.....LOLHe also was "foil" balled and chained to her all nite LOL!


Take care all....



No comments:

Post a Comment