Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just a few christmas projects I have to show....

Hey all hope the new year is treating you well, I wanted to post some pics of some christmas projects I have worked on thru the holidays. They were for gifts for the family.....and the best gift is the gift that keeps on giving....so I wanted to show you....
This one I had made for my parents from Ryley to "Gamma and Poppy". It's a butler's serving tray that let's you slip in four 4x6 photos to cherish from time to time. What a great gift....huh...I used my handy dandy cricut and cut out the letters. And stamped some snowman to add a little christmas cheer!!!


I love making frames, and personalizing them....Great Grandma is becoming a collector of my frames...I make one for her for birthday's, and holiday's. I put Ryley's current pic in it...she just loves them! Oh and that was the pic we used to send christmas cards to all the family back in Good ol' Cali....

And....Yup another butler's tray creation....This one was for Gramee...DH mom....I used Cupcake Flopsey from MFT....for her fun image. These trays were soooo fun to create with....

Well off to my next post......to be returning....in a moment...



No comments:

Post a Comment