Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DKOS Cards!

These cards are for Manda_dex swap over on SCS! Her challenge was a swap called DKO'S, which means Different Kind of Swap, where the participants select a category, and create that card in the theme, I chose to participate in two categories, one was for Punch Pals, where all you could use was punches to create your design, and the other was a christmas themed card using a NON-Christmas card image!


Punch Pals, gotta love Sesame Street, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and The Grouch! Shake the card, and they all get "googly" Eyes over the little ones!!!


My next card was Christmas themed, using a non-christmas image! I used a digital image DOROTHY ANYA from "the greeting farm" Stamps, I love these images, they are so fun to color with my Copics! Or as Ryley would say .... " CooopIccc, CoooPic, CooooPic! LOL"


Have a wonderful day, till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment