Friday, October 24, 2008

SpooK Gift Swap Card

In one of the swaps on Splitcoastampers I participated in was a Halloween Spook Swap, everyone had exchanged names, and got to "spook" their Secret Spook with a surprise gift; I rec'd the cutest little Halloween Basket full of Halloween Stamping goodies from Stacey, Thank you again Stacey!!!...


So tonite I whipped up a card with my new TrickortreataBella stamp and my new cuttlebug "pumpkin harvest" folder to show my new Bella off....whatcha think!!!




Toodles......

2 comments:

  1. Your card is too cute. I am so glad you are enjoying your gifts! It was a lot of fun shopping for you.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bella is the cutest! And I love that cuttlebug folder - hadn't seen that one before. Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete